Sunday, September 24, 2017

Return of the All About Indie Blog

After a long hiatus I am happy to announce that my All About Indie blog is back. I hope you all have been well and of course productive. As for me, I have been working on my latest books. I published Sharks from Mars last year and am currently writing two more novellas for a trilogy. 

About the blog, The All About Indie blog is of course an extension of my Twitter account. Things move rather fast over there with 42K followers tweeting so many interesting things that I feel compelled to retweet. Blogging allows me to continue presenting and promoting the Indie thing since my activity on Twitter has slowed over the years as a result of my worsening eye condition. As many of you know, I am almost completely blind and when inflammation of the blood vessels in my eyes increase visibility goes to zero.

And now for some Indie updates and introductions:

Join me in backing The 4th Monkey: An Anthology for Awareness.  A comic book anthology featuring stories to raise awareness about environmental and social issues. 100 pages, 20+ creators, 8 stories. Project by @JamesERoche and @DanielFarrand01


     
BOOK REVIEW- The Silver Horn Echoes: A Song of Roland by @michaelEging

INDIE BOOM FILM FESTIVAL - Submit your short film, documentary, comedy, scifi, horror, series or screenplay. Build your audience. Over 1K cash and prizes. Details Here.




No comments:

Post a Comment